"The Color Purple" in Pittsburgh
Experience the exhilarating power of The Color Purple as it comes to the Benedum Center on select dates in November. Don't miss this musical with exclusive pricing for seats located within the 2nd Tier, Orchestra or Director's Circle section. Offer includes one $25 Dining Rebate per purchase to use at nearby restaurants. Click "BUY NOW" for seating availability.
Hailed as “a direct hit to the heart” (The Hollywood Reporter), this joyous American classic has conquered Broadway in an all-new “ravishingly reconceived production that is a glory to behold” (The New York Times) directed by Tony winner John Doyle.
With a soul-raising score of jazz, gospel, ragtime and blues, THE COLOR PURPLE gives an exhilarating new spirit to this Pulitzer Prize-winning story. Don’t miss this stunning re-imagining of an epic story about a young woman’s journey to love and triumph in the American South. It’s the musical sensation that New York Magazine calls “one of the greatest revivals ever.”
Choose from the following select performances:
- Friday, November 17 at 8pm
- Sunday, November 19 at 6:30pm
***Handicap seating can be requested, but is based on availability and is not guaranteed. If you require handicap seating, please reach out to [email protected] before purchasing tickets.
- Event tickets will be set up for will call and held at the venue. Valid Photo ID must be presented when picking up tickets. Tickets must be picked up no later than 30 minutes prior to performance start time. Tickets are not available for pick up until day of event.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the venue.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- Price displayed utilizes all in pricing including processing fees, facility fees, applicable taxes, applicable shipping fee and package items. Price on ticket may not reflect all additional fees and items.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Handicap seating can be requested, but is based on availability and is not guaranteed. If you require handicap seating, please reach out to [email protected] before purchasing tickets.
- Maximum rebate value is $25.00. Dining receipts less than $25.00 will only be fulfilled at pre-tax, pre-tip total. Pre-tax, pre-tip receipts exceeding $25.00 will receive a $25.00 rebate. No future credit will be issued or accrued
- Offer valid on dine-in purchases only and requires minimum purchase of one entrée. Excludes taxes and tips
- Dining purchase must be made same day event takes place
- Dining rebate email must be sent within seven (7) days of dining purchase/event in order for rebate to be processed. Only one receipt may be submitted. One rebate per event, per household
- Email a copy or picture of your original, itemized dining receipt, along with completed rebate questionnaire to [email protected]
- Rebate will be processed within 60 days of receipt of rebate email
- All requirements must be met for rebate to be processed
- Entelliment, LLC is not liable for late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or destroyed rebate form or receipt
- Offer is administered and fulfilled exclusively by Entelliment, LLC.
- Offer is for promotional use only and is non-transferable or assignable and cannot be sold. Void where prohibited by law
237 7th St, Pittsburgh, PA, 15222