"The Sound of Music" in Philadelphia
THE HILLS ARE ALIVE! A brand new production of The Sound of Music is coming to Philadelphia. See this timeless musical at the Merriam Theater -- Kimmel Center on select dates in April. Act now for there is limited availability on these exclusively priced Balcony/Family Circle or Orchestra seats. Offer includes one $25 Dining Rebate per purchase to use at nearby restaurants. Click "BUY NOW" for performance dates and times.
The spirited, romantic and beloved musical story of Maria and the von Trapp Family will once again thrill audiences with its Tony®, Grammy® and Academy Award® winning Best Score, including "My Favorite Things," "Do-Re-Mi," "Climb Ev'ry Mountain," "Edelweiss" and the title song. The Sound of Music features music by Richard Rodgers, lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II, book by Howard Lindsay and Russel Crouse, suggested by "The Trapp Family Singers" by Maria Augusta Trapp.
The Sound of Music enjoyed extraordinary success as the first live television production of a musical in over 50 years when The Sound of Music Live! aired on NBC in December, 2013 and was seen by over 44 million people. 2015 marked the 50th anniversary of the film version, which continues to be the most successful movie musical in history.
"Sparkling, fresh and lively!" - Los Angeles Times
Choose from the following select performances:
- Thursday, April 26 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, April 29 at 6:30pm
- Event tickets will be sent via USPS mail to the shipping address supplied at checkout within 2 weeks of the performance.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the venue.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- Price displayed utilizes all in pricing including processing fees, facility fees, applicable taxes, applicable shipping fee and package items. Price on ticket may not reflect all additional fees and items.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Only valid for U.S. mailing addresses.
- Maximum rebate value is $25.00. Dining receipts less than $25.00 will only be fulfilled at pre-tax, pre-tip total. Pre-tax, pre-tip receipts exceeding $25.00 will receive a $25.00 rebate. No future credit will be issued or accrued
- Offer valid on dine-in purchases only and requires minimum purchase of one entrée. Excludes taxes and tips
- Dining purchase must be made same day event takes place
- Dining rebate email must be sent within seven (7) days of dining purchase/event in order for rebate to be processed. Only one receipt may be submitted. One rebate per event, per household
- Email a copy or picture of your original, itemized dining receipt, along with completed rebate questionnaire to [email protected]
- Rebate will be processed within 60 days of receipt of rebate email
- All requirements must be met for rebate to be processed
- Entelliment, LLC is not liable for late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or destroyed rebate form or receipt
- Offer is administered and fulfilled exclusively by Entelliment, LLC.
- Offer is for promotional use only and is non-transferable or assignable and cannot be sold. Void where prohibited by law
Merriam Theater -- Kimmel Center
250 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA, 19102