Moscow Ballet Great Russian Nutcracker in San Antonio
The one and only Moscow Ballet Great Russian Nutcracker will be in San Antonio on select dates in December. See these talented dancers in this timeless performance at the Majestic Theatre with exclusive pricing for Balcony or Mezzanine seats. Offer includes one $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code per purchase. Click "BUY NOW" for seating availability.
All ages are invited to celebrate the Magic of Christmas with Moscow Ballet’s almost 40 ballerinas and danseurs. Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker is known for its award-winning Principal Dancers, lavish costumes in the style of the Victorian era, many backdrops created by “La La Land’ Concept Designer Carl Sprague, and its Russian focus including life-sized Matryoshka Dolls, Russian folk legends Ded Moroz (Father Christmas) and Snegurochka (Snow Maiden) and Troika Sleigh. Adults and children enjoy the special effects of the flapping winged owl on the Grandfather clock, the growing 50 ft tall Christmas Tree, the Dove of Peace with a 20ft wingspan, and of course, the leaps, spins, and extraordinary moves of the company all performed to Tchaikovsky’s complete and incomparable score.
For twenty-five years Moscow Ballet has been consistently embraced by audiences and the press on their North American tours. “The Russians remain the principal keepers of the classical ballet tradition.” Eric Harrison, Arkansas Democrat Gazette, 2016.The Principal Dancers receive accolades, “Danced exquisitely by...Ekaterina Bortiakova, her technical prowess, especially in her footwork and turns, coupled with an endearing smile and girlish innocence, was…truly great," from Cleveland Plain Dealer 2014. Canada’s Stephan Bonfield, with the Calgary Herald, writes, “Great Russian Nutcracker …resplendently detailed, colourful production…technically supreme dancing, dazzling moments, authentically opulent and beautifully detailed costumes.” The New York Times Chief Dance Critic Alastair Macaulay, 2010, sums it up, “The Russian ballet style is expansive… elegantly generous, and so the experience is never meager.”
Choose from the following select dates:
- Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm
- Wednesday, December 27 at 7pm
- Event tickets will be sent via USPS mail to the shipping address supplied at checkout within 2 weeks of the performance.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the venue.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Only valid for U.S. mailing addresses.
- Use Your $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code to choose from 1,000s of 2-for-1 and up-to-50% off restaurant offers in your neighborhood and across the U.S. and Canada.
- Redeem at Diningadvantage.com or on the Dining Advantage® mobile app.
- $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code will be included in your order confirmation email immediately following your purchase.
224 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX, 78205