"Love Never Dies" in Pittsburgh
This story of boundless love, full of passion and drama, follows Lloyd Webber’s The Phantom of the Opera, one of the most successful musicals of all time, which has now been seen by more than 130 million people worldwide and is the winner of over 50 international awards. The ultimate love story continues in Love Never Dies, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s spellbinding sequel to The Phantom of the Opera. See this musical on select dates in January at the Benedum Center with exclusive pricing for 2nd Tier or Orchestra/ Director's Circle seats. Offer includes one $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code per purchase. Click "BUY NOW" for seating availability.
The year is 1907. It is 10 years after his disappearance from the Paris Opera House and the Phantom has escaped to a new life in New York where he lives amongst the screaming joy rides and freak shows of Coney Island. In this new, electrically charged world, he has finally found a place for his music to soar, but he has never stopped yearning for his one true love and musical protégée, Christine Daaé.
Now one of the world’s finest sopranos, Christine accepts an invitation to travel from Paris to New York to perform at a renowned opera house. Christine's marriage to Raoul is suffering at the hands of his drinking and gambling and they desperately need the financial rewards that America can give them.
In a final bid to win back Christine’s love, the Phantom lures her, Raoul, and their young son Gustave, from Manhattan to the glittering and glorious world of Coney Island… not knowing what is in store for them…
Love Never Dies is a dazzling new production, which takes audiences on a thrilling rollercoaster ride of intrigue, obsession and romance. Be seduced by the beautiful; sometimes magical and poetic; sometimes joyful; and occasionally melancholic score. Don’t miss this magnificent continuation of one of the world’s greatest love stories as it makes its premiere in your city.
Choose from the following select dates:
- Friday, January 5 at 8pm SOLD OUT
- Sunday, January 7 at 6:30pm
- Event tickets will be set up for will call and held at the theatre box office. Valid Photo ID must be presented when picking up tickets. Tickets must be picked up no later than 30 minutes prior to performance start time.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the venue.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Use Your $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code to choose from 1,000s of 2-for-1 and up-to-50% off restaurant offers in your neighborhood and across the U.S. and Canada.
- Redeem at Diningadvantage.com or on the Dining Advantage® mobile app.
- $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code will be included in your order confirmation email immediately following your purchase.
237 7th St, Pittsburgh, PA, 15222