"Amy and the Orphans" in New York
Hop in, buckle up and hold on for dear life during this raucous family road trip. See the Roundabout Theatre Company's new production Amy and the Orphans at The Laura Pels Theatre with exclusive pricing for seats located in the Orchestra or Mezzanine sections beginning in February with select performance dates through April 22. This package also includes one $25 STK - Midtown Dining Credit per purchase. Click "GET TICKETS" for performance dates and times.
After their father’s death, two unhinged siblings reunite with Amy, their movie-loving sister who has Down syndrome, played by American Horror Story's Jamie Brewer. Together, they careen down the Great American Long Island Expressway, navigating strip malls, traffic jams and some serious (and not-so-serious) family drama. An unexpected turn reveals the moment that changed their lives…and the fact that Amy may be the only one who knows her own mind.
Written by Lindsey Ferrentino, who made her New York debut at Roundabout with the world premiere of Ugly Lies the Bone, and directed by Scott Ellis (The Elephant Man, She Loves Me), Amy and the Orphans is a rollicking ride that proves it’s never too late to follow a new road.
- Event tickets will be set up for will call and held at the theatre box office. Valid Photo ID must be presented when picking up tickets. Tickets must be picked up no later than 30 minutes prior to performance start time.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the theatre.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- Price displayed utilizes all in pricing including processing fees, facility fees, applicable taxes, applicable shipping fee and package items. Price on ticket may not reflect all additional fees and items.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
STK - MIDTOWN DINING CREDIT:
- $25 STK Dining Credit valid only at the participating STK New York City - Midtown restaurant location (1114 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036). For more information visit http://togrp.com/restaurant/stk-new-york-city-midtown/
- Advanced dining reservations must be made to use Dining Credit. Instructions included in order confirmation email
- $25 STK Dining Credit code will be included in your order confirmation email immediately following your purchase
- Must present confirmation email or Dining Credit code at time of use
- One time use only. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Has no cash value
The Laura Pels Theatre
111 West 46th Street, New York, NY, 10036