"Love Never Dies" in Costa Mesa
This story of boundless love, full of passion and drama, follows The Phantom of the Opera, one of the most successful musicals of all time, which has now been seen by more than 130 million people worldwide and is the winner of over 50 international awards. The ultimate love story continues in Love Never Dies, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s spellbinding sequel to The Phantom of the Opera. Catch this musical at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa on select April and May dates. Receive exclusive pricing on Orchestra or Orchestra Terrace seats. Offer includes one $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code per purchase. Click "GET TICKETS" for seating availability.
The year is 1907. It is 10 years after his disappearance from the Paris Opera House and the Phantom has escaped to a new life in New York where he lives amongst the screaming joy rides and freak shows of Coney Island. In this new, electrically charged world, he has finally found a place for his music to soar, but he has never stopped yearning for his one true love and musical protégée, Christine Daaé. In a final bid to win back Christine’s love, the Phantom lures her, Raoul, and their young son Gustave, from Manhattan to the glittering and glorious world of Coney Island… not knowing what is in store for them…
Love Never Dies is a dazzling new production, which takes audiences on a thrilling rollercoaster ride of intrigue, obsession and romance. Be seduced by the beautiful; sometimes magical and poetic; sometimes joyful; and occasionally melancholic score. Don’t miss this magnificent continuation of one of the world’s greatest love stories as it makes its premiere in your city.
Choose from the following select dates:
- Tuesday, April 24 at 7:30pm
- Wednesday, April 25 at 7:30pm
- Thursday, April 26 at 7:30pm
- Friday, April 27 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, April 29 at 1:00pm
- Thursday, May 3 at 7:30pm
- Friday, May 4 at 7:30pm
- Event tickets will be sent via USPS mail to the shipping address supplied at checkout within 2 weeks of the performance.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the venue.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Only valid for U.S. mailing addresses.
- Use Your $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code to choose from 1,000s of 2-for-1 and up-to-50% off restaurant offers in your neighborhood and across the U.S. and Canada.
- Redeem at Diningadvantage.com or on the Dining Advantage® mobile app.
- $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code will be included in your order confirmation email immediately following your purchase.
Segerstrom Center for the Arts
600 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa, California, 92626