"The Color Purple" in Costa Mesa
Experience the 2016 Tony Winner for Best Musical Revival The Color Purple on select June dates at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts. Don't miss the musical The New York Times raves "a glory to behold!" Receive exclusive pricing for seats located within the Orchestra or Orchestra Terrace section. Offer includes one $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code per purchase. Click "GET TICKETS" for seating availability.
The Color Purple is the 2016 Tony Award® winner for Best Musical Revival! Hailed as "a direct hit to the heart" (The Hollywood Reporter), this joyous American classic about a young woman's journey to love and triumph in the American South has conquered Broadway in an all-new "ravishingly reconceived production that is a glory to behold" (The New York Times), directed by Tony® winner John Doyle.
Choose from the following select dates:
- Thursday, June 21 at 7:30pm
- Friday, June 22 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, June 24 at 1:00pm
- Event tickets will be sent via USPS mail to the shipping address supplied at checkout within 2 weeks of the performance.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the venue.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Only valid for U.S. mailing addresses.
- Use Your $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code to choose from 1,000s of 2-for-1 and up-to-50% off restaurant offers in your neighborhood and across the U.S. and Canada.
- Redeem at Diningadvantage.com or on the Dining Advantage® mobile app.
- $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code will be included in your order confirmation email immediately following your purchase.
Segerstrom Center for the Arts
600 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa, California, 92626