André Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra in San Jose
The ‘King of Romance’ has announced a new U.S. tour and is thrilled to make a stop in San Jose! André Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra come to the SAP Center on Tuesday, October 24 at 8pm with exclusive pricing on 100 or 200 Level seats. Offer includes one $25 Dining Rebate per purchase to use at nearby restaurants. Click "BUY NOW" for seating availability.
André Rieu is quite simply a musical phenomenon like no other, a true King of Romance, having sold a massive 40 million CDs and DVDs and notched 30 Nr. 1 chart positions worldwide. Along with his 60-piece Johann Strauss Orchestra (the largest private orchestra in the world), André has created a global revival in waltz music, staging spectacular extravaganzas which are second to none. Having received over 480 Platinum Awards, three Classical Brit Awards for “Album of the Year” and billions of Youtube views, André is one of the biggest solo male touring artists in the world. Each year his passionate live shows attract more than 600.000 fans and outsell mega artists such as Coldplay, AC/DC and Bruce Springsteen.
On stage André’s incredible musical prowess, passion and charisma make for a magical spectacle. His romantic and fun concerts are the only ones where people regularly jump to their feet and dance in the aisles. It’s not uncommon to see devoted American fans laughing, weeping, clapping, dancing and embracing when they listen to the beautiful waltzes, film scores, spirituals, musicals, folk songs and marches and André’s precious Stradivarius violin from 1732; his concerts are a perfect mix of thrilling, romantic, festive and emotional melodies combined with surprises, balloons, beautiful soloists and of course André’s great sense of humor. It’s all about emotions!
- Event tickets will be delivered via email as a print at home eticket to the email provided at time of purchase at least 48 hours prior to the performance.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the venue.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- Price displayed utilizes all in pricing including processing fees, facility fees, applicable taxes, applicable shipping fee and package items. Price on ticket may not reflect all additional fees and items.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Maximum rebate value is $25.00. Dining receipts less than $25.00 will only be fulfilled at pre-tax, pre-tip total. Pre-tax, pre-tip receipts exceeding $25.00 will receive a $25.00 rebate. No future credit will be issued or accrued
- Offer valid on dine-in purchases only and requires minimum purchase of one entrée. Excludes taxes and tips
- Dining purchase must be made same day event takes place
- Dining rebate email must be sent within seven (7) days of dining purchase/event in order for rebate to be processed. Only one receipt may be submitted. One rebate per event, per household
- Email a copy or picture of your original, itemized dining receipt, along with completed rebate questionnaire to email@example.com
- Rebate will be processed within 60 days of receipt of rebate email
- All requirements must be met for rebate to be processed
- Entelliment, LLC is not liable for late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or destroyed rebate form or receipt
- Offer is administered and fulfilled exclusively by Entelliment, LLC.
- Offer is for promotional use only and is non-transferable or assignable and cannot be sold. Void where prohibited by law
525 W. Santa Clara St. San Jose, CA, 95113