Christmas with Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith with the Georgia Symphony Orchestra
Celebrate the holidays by listening to your favorite Christmas songs performed live by Six time GRAMMY® Awards Winner Amy Grant and Michael W Smith accompanied by the Georgia Symphony Orchestra! This year's Christmas tour features Jordan Smith, Season 9 winner of NBC’s “The Voice.” Do not miss the opportunity to spread Christmas cheer at the Infinite Energy Center on Saturday, November 25 at 8pm. Receive exclusive pricing for a seat in the 100 Level Ends or 100 Level Sides/Floor section. Offer includes one $25 Dining Rebate per purchase. Click "BUY NOW" for performance dates and times.
Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith draw hundreds of thousands to their concerts each year and their joint Christmas tours have become some of the most anticipated holiday events of the season. With a vast collection of critically-acclaimed holiday albums between them, the 2016 Christmas tour will showcase selections from their extensive Christmas repertoires. Additionally, the Christmas tour will help benefit Operation Christmas Child, known for distributing over 135 million shoeboxes of Christmas gifts to children in need in 150 countries.
Following the recent release of the 25th anniversary rendition of Amy Grant’s iconic “Baby Baby (feat. Tori Kelly)” single, Grant is currently in the studio recording new music for her brand new Christmas album slated for an October release. Jordan Smith will also release his first-ever Christmas album coinciding with the tour. The holiday release follows his debut album Something Beautiful, which reached No. 2 on the Billboard 200.
- Event tickets will be delivered via email as a print at home eticket to the email provided at time of purchase at least 48 hours prior to the performance.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the venue.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Maximum rebate value is $25.00. Dining receipts less than $25.00 will only be fulfilled at pre-tax, pre-tip total. Pre-tax, pre-tip receipts exceeding $25.00 will receive a $25.00 rebate. No future credit will be issued or accrued
- Offer valid on dine-in purchases only and requires minimum purchase of one entrée. Excludes taxes and tips
- Dining purchase must be made same day event takes place
- Dining rebate email must be sent within seven (7) days of dining purchase/event in order for rebate to be processed. Only one receipt may be submitted. One rebate per event, per household
- Email a copy or picture of your original, itemized dining receipt, along with completed rebate questionnaire to [email protected]
- Rebate will be processed within 60 days of receipt of rebate email
- All requirements must be met for rebate to be processed
- Entelliment, LLC is not liable for late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or destroyed rebate form or receipt
- Offer is administered and fulfilled exclusively by Entelliment, LLC.
- Offer is for promotional use only and is non-transferable or assignable and cannot be sold. Void where prohibited by law
Infinite Energy Center
6400 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Duluth, GA, 30097