"Finding Neverland" in Milwaukee
Discover how the story of Peter Pan was inspired by seeing, "Finding Neverland" at Uihlein Hall - Marcus Center in Milwaukee on select dates in February. Act now for exclusive pricing on Center Loge or Center Orchestra seats. Offer includes one $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code per purchase. Click "BUY NOW" for performance dates and times.
Based on the Academy Award®-winning film, this breathtaking show follows playwright J.M. Barrie as he summons the courage to become the writer – and the man – he yearns to be. Barrie finds the inspiration he’s been missing when he meets the beautiful widow Sylvia and her four young sons: Jack, George, Michael and Peter. Delighted by the boys’ hilarious escapades, Barrie conjures the magical world of Neverland and writes a play unlike any the high-society London theatergoers have ever seen. It’s a tremendous risk, but as Barrie himself has discovered—When you believe, you can fly!
Tony® winner Diane Paulus (Pippin, Hair) directs this innovative musical featuring an original score by noted composer Gary Barlow and Grammy® winner Eliot Kennedy, with a book by celebrated playwright James Graham and choreography by three-time Emmy® winner Mia Michaels (“So You Think You Can Dance,” Cirque du Soleil’s Delirium). Packed with mesmerizing visuals, irresistible songs and plenty of laughs, "Finding Neverland" is a timeless story about the power of imagination… and spectacular proof that you never really have to grow up.
See the production NPR calls, “Far and away the best musical of the year!” on the following select performances:
- Thursday, February 22 at 7:30pm
- Saturday, February 24 at 2pm
- Sunday, February 25 at 1pm
- Sunday, February 25 at 6:30pm
- Event tickets will be sent via USPS mail to the shipping address supplied at checkout within 2 weeks of the performance.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the venue.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Only valid for U.S. mailing addresses.
- Use Your $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code to choose from 1,000s of 2-for-1 and up-to-50% off restaurant offers in your neighborhood and across the U.S. and Canada.
- Redeem at Diningadvantage.com or on the Dining Advantage® mobile app.
- $25 Dining Advantage® promotional code will be included in your order confirmation email immediately following your purchase.
Uihlein Hall - Marcus Center
929 N Water Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53202