Red Hot Chili Pipers at Santander Arena
It’s The Red Hot Chilli PIPERS – (NOT the Peppers!) -- a 9-piece ensemble consisting of pipers, guitarists, keyboards, and drummers -- who have been rocking the world from New York to Beijing to Melbourne and everywhere in between with musicianship of the highest order and a passion for pipes that will leave you breathless. See the Red Hot Chili Pipers as they come to the Santander Arena on Sunday, October 1 at 6pm with exclusive pricing for Loge or Balcony seats. Offer includes one $25 Dining Rebate per purchase to use at nearby restaurants. Click "BUY NOW" for seating availability.
The band has four music degrees from the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama and all the pipers and drummers have played at the top level in bagpiping.
Since they walked away with the top prize on the primetime TV talent show, “When Will I Be Famous” in the U.K. in 2007, the Red Hot Chilli Pipers haven't stopped for a breath, other than to inflate their bagpipes! Formed in 2002, The Chillis have fast become a global phenomenon, taking their signature 'Bagrock' sound to the masses with their unique fusion of rocked up Bagpipes and clever covers of popular songs from all genres. Their trademarked sound is a unique fusion of traditional pipe tunes – like “The Flowers of Scotland”, “The Hills of Argyll”, and “Amazing Grace” (done Chilli-style, of course!) -- and contemporary anthems like Queen’s “We Will Rock You”, “Clocks” by Coldplay, “Chasing Cars” by Snow Patrol, “Let Me Entertain You” by Robbie Williams, and a fantastic rock medley of “Deep Purple”, “Smoke on the Water”, and AC/DC’s “Thunderstruck”.
- Event tickets will be delivered via email as a print at home eticket to the email provided at time of purchase at least 48 hours prior to the event.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the venue.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- Price displayed utilizes all in pricing including processing fees, facility fees, applicable taxes, applicable shipping fee and package items. Price on ticket may not reflect all additional fees and items.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Maximum rebate value is $25.00. Dining receipts less than $25.00 will only be fulfilled at pre-tax, pre-tip total. Pre-tax, pre-tip receipts exceeding $25.00 will receive a $25.00 rebate. No future credit will be issued or accrued
- Offer valid on dine-in purchases only and requires minimum purchase of one entrée. Excludes taxes and tips
- Dining purchase must be made same day event takes place
- Dining rebate email must be sent within seven (7) days of dining purchase/event in order for rebate to be processed. Only one receipt may be submitted. One rebate per event, per household
- Email a copy or picture of your original, itemized dining receipt, along with completed rebate questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebate will be processed within 60 days of receipt of rebate email
- All requirements must be met for rebate to be processed
- Entelliment, LLC is not liable for late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or destroyed rebate form or receipt
- Offer is administered and fulfilled exclusively by Entelliment, LLC.
- Offer is for promotional use only and is non-transferable or assignable and cannot be sold. Void where prohibited by law
700 Penn St, Reading, PA, 19602