"The Vienna Boys Choir" in Houston
Brilliant Lecture Series presents "The Vienna Boys Choir" at the Dunham Theater at Houston Baptist University on Saturday, November 4 at 7:30pm. You won't want to miss an evening of music from this talented choir with exclusive pricing for Orchestra seats. Click "BUY NOW" for seating availability.
The choir consists of 100 choristers from 31 nations between the ages of ten and fourteen, divided into four touring choirs. The choirs are named after famous Austrian composers associated with the choir's history, Bruckner, Haydn, Mozart and Schubert. The choir still performs much of their music and the choir’s repertoire includes everything from medieval to contemporary and experimental music. One of the choir’s goals is to introduce the boys to as many different styles of music as possible: since the 1920s, the choir has collected music from around the world.
Between them, the four choirs give around 300 concerts and performances each year in front of almost half a million people. Each group spends nine to eleven weeks of the school year on tour. They visit virtually all European countries, and they are frequent guests in Asia, Australia, and the Americas.
“Bright, light voices through the centuries.” – THE NEW YORK TIMES
- Event tickets will be delivered via email as a print at home eticket to the email provided at time of purchase at least 48 hours prior to the performance.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the venue.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
Dunham Theater – Houston Baptist University
7502 Fondren Rd, Houston, TX, 77074