"Phantom of the Opera" in Tampa
Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s "The Phantom of the Opera" will return to Tampa as part of a brand new North American Tour. Don't miss this timeless musical at the Carol Morsani Hall at The Straz Center on select dates in February with exclusive pricing for Gallery or Orchestra seats. Offer includes one $25 Dining Rebate per purchase to use at nearby restaurants. Click "BUY NOW" for seating availability.
Critics are raving that this breathtaking production is “bigger and better than ever before” and features a brilliant new scenic design by Paul Brown, Tony Award®-winning original costume design by Maria Björnson, lighting design by Tony Award® winner Paule Constable, new choreography by Scott Ambler and new staging by director Laurence Connor.
The production, overseen by Matthew Bourne and Cameron Mackintosh, boasts many exciting special effects including the show’s legendary chandelier. The beloved story and thrilling score - with songs like “Music of the Night,” “All I Ask Of You” and “Masquerade” - will be performed by a cast and orchestra of 52, making this Phantom one of the largest productions now on tour.
"This brilliant reinvention is dazzling and haunting, with epic scenes and an unforgettable score." — Orange County Register
Choose from the following select performances:
- Friday, February 16 at 8pm
- Sunday, February 18 at 7:30pm
- Friday, February 23 at 8pm
- Sunday, February 25 at 7:30pm
- Event tickets will be sent via USPS mail to the shipping address supplied at checkout within 2 weeks of the performance.
- Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within the selected section of the venue.
- Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs.
- Offer is non-refundable and cannot be combined with any other offer or applied to previously purchased tickets.
- Price displayed utilizes all in pricing including processing fees, facility fees, applicable taxes, applicable shipping fee and package items. Price on ticket may not reflect all additional fees and items.
- No cash value or cash back. This is a date-specific event. Not valid after show date. All sales final.
- Only valid for U.S. mailing addresses.
- Maximum rebate value is $25.00. Dining receipts less than $25.00 will only be fulfilled at pre-tax, pre-tip total. Pre-tax, pre-tip receipts exceeding $25.00 will receive a $25.00 rebate. No future credit will be issued or accrued
- Offer valid on dine-in purchases only and requires minimum purchase of one entrée. Excludes taxes and tips
- Dining purchase must be made same day event takes place
- Dining rebate email must be sent within seven (7) days of dining purchase/event in order for rebate to be processed. Only one receipt may be submitted. One rebate per event, per household
- Email a copy or picture of your original, itemized dining receipt, along with completed rebate questionnaire to [email protected]
- Rebate will be processed within 60 days of receipt of rebate email
- All requirements must be met for rebate to be processed
- Entelliment, LLC is not liable for late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or destroyed rebate form or receipt
- Offer is administered and fulfilled exclusively by Entelliment, LLC.
- Offer is for promotional use only and is non-transferable or assignable and cannot be sold. Void where prohibited by law
Carol Morsani Hall at The Straz Center
1010 N Macinnes Pl, Tampa, FL, 33602